- The SAT is offered again this spring on June 1. The regular registration deadline for the June 1 SAT is today, May 7. To register for the SAT, please visit the College Board’s website.
- You should plan your student’s testing schedule ahead of time so he or she has time for both the SAT and the SAT subject tests. The SAT and SAT subject tests cannot be taken on the same day.
- If your student has already completed a full SAT preparation or an SAT group class, AJ Tutoring offers the option of a 3-4 session SAT review. During these review sessions, our tutors zero in on your student’s difficulties with the test and focus on fixing specific problem areas or content gaps.
SAT subject tests are also offered on June 1. Registration for the SAT subject tests takes place at the College Board’s website.
- SAT subject tests are offered in math, literature, US and world history, biology, chemistry, physics, and most languages.
- Students can take up to 3 subject tests in one day.
- If your student is taking AP exams in May, it’s a good idea to also take the subject test in that topic in June. For example, many AP US History students do well on the subject test in US History with little additional review.
- To prepare for SAT subject tests, students typically meet with our tutors for 3-4 sessions for each test to review content and cover test-taking strategies.
The ACT is offered one more time this spring onJune 8. Late registration is available until May 17. To register for the ACT, please visit the ACT’s website.
- AJ Tutoring offers two options for ACT preparation. For students who have not completed a full SAT prep or would like more comprehensive prep for the ACT, we have a full 8-9 session one-on-one tutoring program. For students who have already prepared for the SAT, we offer a shorter 4-session ACT hybrid review, focusing on the differences between the two tests.
If you’d like to sign up for SAT or ACT review or speak with a director to develop a testing plan for your student, please give us a call at (650) 331-3251, or email email@example.com. We’re looking forward to talking with you!