March 2013 SAT group classes at AJ Tutoring
We here at AJ Tutoring know firsthand that SAT preparation can get expensive and complicated. With that in mind, we strive to offer SAT prep that fits families’ budgets and students’ lifestyles.
While we’re known for our one-on-one SAT prep, AJ Tutoring also offers fantastic small group SAT classes at our Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and San Jose offices!
AJ Tutoring’s SAT group classes offer:
- Dynamic and engaging instruction by AJ Tutoring’s directors, who each have years of experience working with hundreds of students
- An encouraging, collaborative group atmosphere
- Small classes averaging four to eight students
- Nine SAT classes (two hours each) covering the critical reading, math, and writing sections of the test
- Four full-length proctored SAT exams proctored just like the test day
- Comprehensive SAT study materials, including our proprietary SAT lesson book, SAT vocabulary lists, and SAT practice tests
- Comparable score results to one-on-one instruction
- An affordable price of $990
Complete course schedules can be found at our website.
Right now, there is limited space remaining in our March 2013 SAT group classes at all three AJ Tutoring offices. Classes begin in mid-January, and space in each class is limited to the first eight students to enroll.
If you have any questions about course schedules or would like to enroll your student in an AJ Tutoring group SAT class, please email email@example.com or give us a call at (650) 331-3251 . We’re looking forward to working with you!