College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
Do you freeze up when you speak in front of the class? Or would you like more poise when put on the spot? Gain confidence for public speaking!
Locations: Online, Burlingame, Danville, Lafayette, Los Gatos, Menlo Park
Recommended hours: 5-10
- Learn a process for outlining, writing, and practicing speeches
- Identify and address individual speaking issues
- Utilize volume, tone, rhythm, and gesture to create emphasis
- Explore and become familiar with different visual aids
- Increase confidence in public speaking and feel prepared for any group or individual presentations