Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Summer Reading Round-Up
Summer reading can be a bummer, but you don’t have to do it alone. AJ’s English department can help you master those summer reading lists!
Locations: Online, Burlingame, Danville, Lafayette, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, San Mateo, Saratoga, Woodside
Recommended hours: 3-6
- Complete those tough English reading lists before the end of the summer.
- Master plot, characters, and details so you can ace first-day pop quizzes.
- Introduce important conversations around the book’s themes.
- Discover the historical, political, and social context for each book.
- Practice writing and analysis before the first in-class essay