Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Here’s Looking at Euclid: An Introduction to Geometry
Explore the fundamentals of geometry and formal logic through the founder of systematic geometry, Euclid.
Locations: Palo Alto, Los Altos
Recommended hours: 8-12
- Learn the basics of triangle and circle geometry
- Understand and apply terms such as axiom, converse and postulate
- Starting with only a circle and a straight line, build triangles, parallelograms, and squares
- Rediscover pi, circle equations, and the origins of calculus
- Learn to reason logically and follow a step-by-step proof
- Fascinate geometry beginners and pros alike!