Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Linear Patterns and Puzzles
Use visual patterns and real-life puzzles to learn the most fundamental concept of Algebra I: linear equations. Develop a strong understanding of y = mx + b with engaging patterns and puzzles, which we will explore using multiple different media!
Locations: Los Gatos, Saratoga
Recommended hours: 8
- Represent linear equations visually and in real-world contexts
- Learn data types and how to distinguish them
- Develop a strong understanding of y = mx + b with engaging patterns and puzzles
- Explore multiple representations such as tables, graphs, equations, real-world situations, drawings, color, posters, and movement.
- Preview and/or reinforce the “why” and “how” of this fundamental algebraic idea