College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
Linear Patterns and Puzzles
Use visual patterns and real-life puzzles to learn the most fundamental concept of Algebra I: linear equations. Develop a strong understanding of y = mx + b with engaging patterns and puzzles, which we will explore using multiple different media!
Locations: Los Gatos, Saratoga
Recommended hours: 8
- Represent linear equations visually and in real-world contexts
- Learn data types and how to distinguish them
- Develop a strong understanding of y = mx + b with engaging patterns and puzzles
- Explore multiple representations such as tables, graphs, equations, real-world situations, drawings, color, posters, and movement.
- Preview and/or reinforce the “why” and “how” of this fundamental algebraic idea