You have been studying all summer and have continued to practice after school. Now it is time to put your knowledge to the test during the October ACT exam! Here are some tried and true tips to get you ready for test day:
- Don’t cram the night before the exam! You have practiced and memorized all that you can, put the flashcards down for the night.
- Get a good night of sleep! Don’t stay up on social media, or fretting until the wee hours of the night. Try to get 6-8 hours of quality sleep.
- Make sure you wake up with enough time to eat a substantial breakfast.
- Pack water, snacks, a sweater, and your favorite mask (just in case).
- Dress comfortably! No need to dress to the nines on test day, wear comfortable layers.
- Breathe and pace yourself! This test is long, so manage your time and stamina.
We are sure you have heard all of this before, but after 12+ years we definitely know what does and doesn’t work leading up to the exam. Hold true to what you know and do your best, we are all rooting for you! Don’t forget to tell your tutor your score when you get it back!