College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
Cool Chemistry: Forensics, Pharmaceuticals, and Technology
You don’t have to know science to solve everyday problems and enrich your understanding of the world. But knowing a little bit of chemistry, the central science, is both incredibly useful and stimulating in a world that increasingly requires scientific solutions.
Locations: Los Gatos, Los Altos
Recommended hours: 12
- Understand scientific phenomena of everyday life through chemistry
- Increase depth of understanding of science, regardless of previous science background
- Employ scientific method to evaluate everyday problems and exercise critical thinking
- Gain a soft introduction to reading a scientific article
- Increase appreciation for science
- Stimulate an interest in continued science education and facilitate transition into higher-level science courses