College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
The Philosophy of Common Sense
What is common sense? How common is it? How “sensical” is it? How can we define it? And how does it sometimes lead us astray?
Locations: Menlo Park, Woodside
Recommended hours: 8-10
- Transition comfortably between the modes of certitude and doubt
- Become conversant in the philosophic traditions listed above
- Read and write with a critical eye
- Analyze and be aware of rhetoric’s manipulative capacity
- Produce and express informed opinions and interpretations
- Provide and receive criticism with an open mind and good grace