Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
The Philosophy of Common Sense
What is common sense? How common is it? How “sensical” is it? How can we define it? And how does it sometimes lead us astray?
Locations: Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Woodside
Recommended hours: 8-10
- Transition comfortably between the modes of certitude and doubt
- Become conversant in the philosophic traditions listed above
- Read and write with a critical eye
- Analyze and be aware of rhetoric’s manipulative capacity
- Produce and express informed opinions and interpretations
- Provide and receive criticism with an open mind and good grace