College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
The Women of American History
Did you just take US history (or are you about to)? Did you find that the historical figures discussed were mostly male, and were you disappointed by this? Then this is the class for you!
Locations: Online, Menlo Park
Recommended hours: 6
- Analyze primary source documents
- Argue historical points—both through writing and speaking
- How to find and cite sources
- Critically think about history
- Go beyond the primarily male-centric narrative of American history