College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
Video Game Design with UE4
Do you like games? Do you like puzzles? Ever think, “Hey, I could do one better?” Learn how to use the same tools the pros use to make your favorite games and develop your own creation!
Locations: San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos
Recommended hours: 9-10.5
- Intro students to programming in an intuitive and interactive way
- Develop a student’s creativity (in game design, the sky is the limit!)
- Allow students to develop projects and gain skills that can turn into a profitable and fun career!
- Learn C++ and visual scripting
- Learn the project pipeline from start to finish
- Learn basic Photoshop and 3D modeling techniques and development pipelines through Maya
- Learn the basic functions and workflow of the Unreal Engine
- Learn how to use the internet productively for self-motivated learning
- Produce several small projects, and possibly one larger one, that can be added to a portfolio