Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Video Game Design with UE4
Do you like games? Do you like puzzles? Ever think, “Hey, I could do one better?” Learn how to use the same tools the pros use to make your favorite games and develop your own creation!
Locations: San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos
Recommended hours: 9-10.5
- Intro students to programming in an intuitive and interactive way
- Develop a student’s creativity (in game design, the sky is the limit!)
- Allow students to develop projects and gain skills that can turn into a profitable and fun career!
- Learn C++ and visual scripting
- Learn the project pipeline from start to finish
- Learn basic Photoshop and 3D modeling techniques and development pipelines through Maya
- Learn the basic functions and workflow of the Unreal Engine
- Learn how to use the internet productively for self-motivated learning
- Produce several small projects, and possibly one larger one, that can be added to a portfolio