Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Principles of Medicine
Do you want to become a doctor some day? Before putting that white coat on, come learn to think like a doctor with an introduction to the process and purpose of medicine! Lab goggles not required!
Locations: Menlo Park
Recommended hours: 9
- Introduce students to didactic and Oslerian methodology of medicine
- Introduce basic anatomy/physiology as it relates to medicine
- Guide students through the diagnostic and prognostic methods, with descriptions of common phenomena
- Introduce fundamentals of medical vocabulary and jargon terms for anatomy
- Have fun learning about medicine!