College admissions made easy! Our college admissions experts help you navigate the college admissions process. From course selection to college essay guidance, we’ve got you covered.
Principles of Medicine
Do you want to become a doctor some day? Before putting that white coat on, come learn to think like a doctor with an introduction to the process and purpose of medicine! Lab goggles not required!
Locations: Menlo Park
Recommended hours: 9
- Introduce students to didactic and Oslerian methodology of medicine
- Introduce basic anatomy/physiology as it relates to medicine
- Guide students through the diagnostic and prognostic methods, with descriptions of common phenomena
- Introduce fundamentals of medical vocabulary and jargon terms for anatomy
- Have fun learning about medicine!