It’s already March, which means that AP exam season will soon be upon us! Most teachers are finishing up new material in AP classes this month, and exam preparation will start in April. If you’re worried about that tough US History or Calculus exam, you should check out our AP exam preparation seminars!
New for 2012, our AP seminars are free for current AJ Tutoring students and only $50 for non-AJ Tutoring students. Each seminar is two hours long and will consist of a review of major topics, hard concepts, and typical problems, as well as a question and answer session. All seminars will take place at our Palo Alto office at 430 Cambridge Avenue, Suite 110.
AP Seminar Schedule:
- AP Calculus (AB/BC) Seminar: Date: April 23rd @ 6-8pm (Instructor: William Cesarotti)
- AP Chemistry Seminar: Date: May 3rd @ 6:30-8:30pm (Instructor: Robert Jonas)
- AP Physics B Seminar: Date: May 7th @ 4:30-6:30pm (Instructors: William Cesarotti & Andrew Dreyfuss)
- AP US History Seminar: Date: May 7th @ 6:30-8:30pm (Instructors: Jean Liao & Jared Greene)
- AP English (Language) Seminar: Date: May 12th @ 3-5pm (Instructor: Jared Greene)
Click here to register for a seminar. Space is limited, so register today! If you’d like more comprehensive review for your AP exams with one of our experienced tutors, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you set up.