The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and spring is in full bloom! This means that Spring Break is just around the corner and Summer Break is right on its heels. While we all could use some R’N’R school breaks are not the time to sleep on academics. It is unfortunately not the time to binge watch the latest Netflix shows or start an all day Fortnite party, it is a time to find some balance in your students’ lives! AP Exams, the April ACT, and the next SAT test dates are going to be here before you know it! Here are some ways that we recommend getting ahead while not becoming overwhelmed!
- Call AJ Tutoring to learn about our unique test prep approach and timeline.
- Get to know your tutor and set up a consistent schedule.
- Pick up a book you’ve been meaning to read! If your “to be read” shelf is as overwhelming as mine is then check out our AJ book recommendations!
- Work with your current academic tutor to catch up or get ahead on any missing homework assignments.
- Look ahead and finalize your plans for the remainder of the semester and summer so that you aren’t cramming or stressing out! Check out our tips for utilizing scheduling skills to get organized!
Are you ready to take back control over your academic future? Give AJ Tutoring a call today to speak to a director and get started!