Our Professional Academic and Test Prep Tutors Are Now Online!
Writing Across the Curriculum
Writing in science class? Why, yes! Come learn to adapt your writing approach and skills to the genres required by each of your classes.
Locations: Los Altos
Recommended hours: 8
- Learn the difference between expository and narrative writing.
- Produce multi-draft writing pieces in 4 genres: lab report or scientific article, literary analysis, history report or textbook chapter, and creative choice.
- Develop a repertoire of writing skills appropriate to various writing tasks.
- Use pre-writing techniques specific to each genre.
- Optional: write one piece in another language.